Waste Licence or Permits
Collection, transport, separation, recovery, recycling, treatment, processing and disposal of wastes are controlled by various statutory regulations. All operators require appropriate permits or licences.
Nesa has both expertise and experience in all aspects of waste licensing and permitting and can:
· Provide advice on the application processes.
· Help to prepare and submit applications for a waste licence or permit.
· Provide expert professional assistance with the operation of the licence or permit.
Waste Management Systems
Identification, management and control of waste aspects of an activity are essential to minimise waste production and is often a requirement of IPC/IPPC licences, waste permits or waste licences. Nesa can:
· Develop a tailored waste management system
· Identify, manage and control waste aspects of an activity
· Provide support for the operation of a waste management system
Nesa is experienced in advising on land reclamation or waste removal from illegal sites, and will help to ensure that correct environmental considerations are taken. We can:
· Carry out any environmental assessments required by regulatory authorities
· Provide site layouts and site contour drawings.
· Provide professional advise on permits or licences needed to carryout the activity.
· Act as a liason between the client and the relevant regulatory authority.
List of Services